This Collection Statement is a requirement of the Australian Privacy Act and contains details about how Goodman Migration Services and our related entities and associates (we, us, our) may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information about you.
By ticking “I have read and understand the Collection Statement”, you confirm that you have read and understood this Collection Statement.
How we collect and hold personal information
If you do not provide us with your personal information we may be unable to provide you with the products and/or services you require or continue our relationship with you.
Purposes for collecting personal information and who we disclose it to.
- to personalise our communications with you;
- to sell and promote our, and certain of our contractors and service providers’, products and services to you;
- to provide or arrange for certain of our contractors and service providers to provide news articles and updates to you;
- to provide you with a better service in supplying you (or others you use or subscribe to our products and services through) with our products and services;
- to assist in investigating your complaints, feedback and inquiries; and
- for other purposes which are reasonably necessary in connection with our normal functions and activities.
We may disclose your personal information to the following kinds of entities: our consultants, advisers, associates and related entities eg the Department of Immigration and Border Protection, tribunal, court or otherwise in connection with any complaint made by you about us; and other entities with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
How you may access or seek correction of your personal information or make a complaint
Our contact details
Postal: 19 Palmerston Street Northbridge, WA 6003, Australia.