If you were not able to meet a high enough Points Test pass mark to obtain a Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189), we can explain how you may be able to qualify and then apply for Permanent Residency through the Subclass 190 with your qualifications or skills and accessing the extra bonus points and Priority Processing which applies once state/territory sponsorship is offered by a participating state/territory government agency.
You may be eligible to apply for a Skilled Nominated visa once you have lodged an Expression of Interest and have been invited to apply by a state or territory government agency.
You can ask us how a Subclass 190 may be a pathway for you to gain permanent residence with the opportunity for you to work and study in through your Skills deemed to be currently in demand within the Australian Labour Market.
We help you compile and provide the evidence required for the number of steps that must first be taken towards being eligible to apply for the Skilled Nominated visa (Subclass 190) Permanent visa through an invitation by a State or Territory Government.
We quickly advise if your skills are needed by the Australian Economy or how you may be able to achieve gaining the required skills or experience developing an appropriate strategy. We will explain how you are required to achieve a benchmark score for a Points Test and how the required Positive Skills Assessment must be made for different occupational professions.
Our friendly and experienced team have the experience to develop a strategy in order to become eligible to nominate an occupation. They can explain how by studying certain courses and where to gain qualifications, which may be beneficial in providing a pathway for becoming eligible to apply by achieving the positive skills assessment.
You work with you to write the most effective and compelling Expression of Interest (EOI) in order to obtain the mandatory required nomination from a participating State or Territory government.
We explain how you should provide evidence and how you may be able to increase your chances of success through maximising a higher points score in the Points Test.
We ensure you understand how some Skilled Occupations may change each year or may be limited and prevented from being eligible to apply during the year.
We will assess you for free and can help and explain to you everything you must do, in order to qualify for a Subclass 190 Visa:
- Lodging an effective and eligible EOI and be invited to apply
- Be nominated by a State or Territory Government
- Meet and hopefully exceed the pass mark in the skilled migration points test to have the best chances of receiving a possible invitation from the pool of people competing for your occupation.
- Be aged between 18 years old and 44 inclusive.
- Obtain a Positive Skills Assessment in an occupation from the specific Australian State or Territory Government Nominated Occupations List
- Have achieved a grade in English Language of ‘Competent English’ or higher.
- Have met important character and certain health requirements.