Let us apply your Student Visa for FREE!


When you decide to study in Australia, you are embracing a new country with infinite opportunities in terms of highly recognised qualifications, scholarships, internships and employment opportunity while studying.

An Australian qualification gives you the competitive edge to thrive in both your personal and professional life upon graduation, not to mention the invaluable experience and network of friends which you will gain while studying here!

Goodman Migration has more than 50 years of combined experience in both migration law and employment placement to help you find the best match for your Australian study experience. We work with education agents and partnerships to enrol you to study in Australia.

The options available to overseas students from English Language courses(ELICOS), Vocational Education and Training (VET), TAFEs, private colleges and universities in Australia. We support you through your journey of selecting the best suited course for your needs and budget. And best of all our partners provide student placement services for FREE!

After obtaining your Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) from the institution which you choose to study, your next mission is to secure an Australian Student Visa to study in Australia.

Our migration agents and education consultants are here to guide you through your visa application process, brief you on the genuine temporary entrant (GTE) requirement and advise you on the relevant evidence and documentations to be submitted to the Australian Department of Border Protection to make a valid visa application. We provide assistance in student accommodation, home-stay arrangement and au pair or demi pair where you can opt to work 20 hours (doing childcare related duties around the house) with an Australian family in return for FREE accommodation and meals.

We can also arrange your Overseas Student Health Coverage (OSHC) and assist you in finding casual or part-time jobs if you require while you are studying in Australia.


To apply for an Australian student visa, you will need to obtain a Confirmation of Enrolment  (COE) from an Australian education provider to study in a registered course approved for overseas students. The duration of your visa will depend on the duration of your study stated in the COE. It is advisable to apply your study visa a few months ahead of your study period.

You must ensure that the duration of your stay as a student in Australia must be covered with a student insurance also commonly known as the Overseas Student Health Coverage (OSHC).

Students accommodation in Australia has many options. From in-campus hostels, to shared rental house’s or home-stay with an Australian family.

We can help you to find the right place to be safe and comfortable where you live and stay ask us about the best options for you, location, friends, public transport, safe places for students and getting picked up from the airport.

A huge range of accommodation is available to international students above 18.  An indication of the costs is as listed below:

  • Hostels and Guesthouses on campus –  $90 to $280 weekly
  • Shared Rental – $85 to $215 weekly
  • Homestay (with meals) – $250 to $325 weekly
  • House Rental – $165 to $440 weekly
  • Boarding Schools (below 18) – $11,000 to $22,000 yearly


Our education partner will be able to assist you with the type of accommodation which you may require during your study depending on your preference and budget. For the latest listing of the student accommodations available, please contact us directly and we will forward the relevant information to you.

Every student in Australia who is a Student Visa holder can work up to 20 hours per week during their study term and unlimited hours during the study break. Should you wish to find a casual or part-time job in Australia while studying in Australia to gain extra pocket money or to gain some working experience in Australia, we may be able to help you find something you like. Our vacancies for international students include positions in industries like retail business, restaurants, cleaning services, aged care and other businesses.

Talk to us today and we are happy to assist you in your strive to look for a casual position to fill your time while studying in Australia.

An insurance coverage is mandatory for every student during the entire duration you are living in Australia as a Student Visa holder.  As an international student, the Overseas Student Health Coverage (OSHC) protects you from having to pay high medical fees in Australia. The OSHC ensures you receive the medical treatment that you need and that they are affordable to you in Australia. An OSHC is usually required by the relevant higher education provider before a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) is issued to an international student to study in Australia. Our company can arrange for the OSHC to be purchased for the entire duration of your study at no extra cost. We will advise you about the fee involved and we will arrange for the insurance policy to be available to you on the same day for the issuance of your COE. Leave it with us and we will get this done without any hassle at all.

Goodman Migration understands the cost of living in Australia may be an issue to many young adults who are looking either to study full-time in Australia or coming here on a working holiday visa. Applying to become a demi pair or au pair can be an option to ease the living expenses in Australia. Demi pair or au pair work part-time in exchange for free accommodation (private bedroom), meals, extra pocket money and an opportunity to learn an extra language living with an Australian family.

We have helped many Thai students with places to live, meeting groups of like minded similar age friends, and finding jobs within the Australian Thai community and food and resteraunt industry.

We can help you to connect with social groups and Social media to meet people who can help you to quickly feel comfortable and safe in Australia, they often help you find jobs and live within group shared accommodation and give you great local advice !