To apply for an Australian student visa, you will need to obtain a Confirmation of Enrolment  (COE) from an Australian education provider to study in a registered course approved for overseas students. The duration of your visa will depend on the duration of your study stated in the COE. It is advisable to apply your study visa a few months ahead of your study period. You must ensure that the duration of your stay as a student in Australia must be covered with a student insurance also commonly known as the Overseas Student Health Coverage (OSHC).

For more information about Student Visa Application and the requirements needs, refer to Student Visa (Subclass 500) in this website.