Australia offers all level of education to international students from primary school education, secondary, vocational education and training (VET), trades certificates, diplomas to university degree, masters and PhD.

A Student Visa is required for every student who wish to study fulltime in Australia for 4 months and above. If you are below 18, you will need to have parental permission, accommodation and general welfare arrangement in place to study in Australia. Should a guardian wish to accompany you to Australia, your guardian will need to apply for a Student Guardian Visa.

We can get you enrolled into any course in Australia which includes Bachelor or Masters degrees, Diplomas, Trades certificates and public or private school education.

Besides the  competitive edge in having an Australian education, the student visa pathway is a possible route to permanent residence in Australia. If you do not qualify to meet the points of the skill assessment, you can consider studying a Diploma, Bachelor or Masters degree or any higher education to obtain the extra points and skills to apply for your permanent residence.

After your Australian studies, you can be eligible for a post-graduate skilled visa (Graduate Visa 485) which offers unrestricted working and living in Australia between 18 months up to 4 years (depending on your course of study) . You can work full-time in Australia  to gain working experience and to gain extra points towards your permanent residency visa application.

If you are interested to study in Australia, contact us for details of the assessment factors, entry requirement that applies to you. Our education counsellors will guide you through the course details; visa details; cost break-downs of your living expenses, tuition fees, study insurance and your rights as an overseas student in Australia and beyond.

A parent, relative or a legal custodian may apply to accompany you to Australia as a student guardian if you are below 18 years old. The guardian must be over 21 years old and meets health and financial requirements. A guardian needs to provide evidence of financial capabilities – sufficient funds for living expenses, education costs and travel for themselves, spouse and all children under 18 whether or not they are coming to Australia. There are many conditions attached to student guardian visa. Contact us today and let us brief you about all the conditions ans requirements to be met as a student guardian visa holder.