GOODMAN MIGRATION GUIDED VISA APPLICATION SERVICE
Advice, guidance, support and management for your application and all of the information you require to assist with the visa application process such as:
- Your realistic Eligibility for a visa.
- What you must do and how you might be able to apply?
- How ‘Bogus Documents’ and incorrect / false information provided to the Department has serious consequences?
- What documents and evidence you need to provide and how to compile this information?
- What the Australian legislation and laws actually say?
- The Government Policy interpretation of certain meanings, types of evidence and submissions and the considerations given that may or must be given by case officers?
- If you can include family in your application.
- Character Requirements and police clearances from all countries in which you have lived for the past 10 years.
- Health Requirements and if you need to have a health assessment, the providers and locations you must either be when lodging the application and when a visa is granted?
- What you must do to comply with certain visa conditions that may be imposed on your visa?
- What the visa entitles you do after it is granted?
- If a visa requires cancelling.
- And many more……………….